Welcome to my Addiction!

This is a haven for nail junkies, like myself, and was created to display my works.
I am a Nail Professional based out of Toronto, Canada with a thriving passion for the arts, nails, and culture. I offer nail enhancement services, create custom colours and designs and provide an intimate salon experience in your home or in mine. I am also available for group nail parties, weddings, and photo shoots or appointments after regular hours.
For appointment scheduling and additional info, please contact me via Email: miss-vee@live.com
Thank you and Enjoy!
Yours Truly,
Vee







Thursday, March 18, 2010

24 Karat Gold Nails

The Gold accents featured in this photo are done with 24K Gold. It is the closest thing to liquid gold in it's purest form, aside from the molten metal itself. That's Right! It's the real deal my friends, and I couldn't be more excited to offer the service :D This is a subtle design, but expect to see some gold overkill real soon!

If you would like to create the look yourself at a more cost efficient price, check out Chanel's 18k Gold powder based polish, Gold Fiction. It was released as part of their Fall 2008 line.


No comments:

Post a Comment