Welcome to my Addiction!

This is a haven for nail junkies, like myself, and was created to display my works.
I am a Nail Professional based out of Toronto, Canada with a thriving passion for the arts, nails, and culture. I offer nail enhancement services, create custom colours and designs and provide an intimate salon experience in your home or in mine. I am also available for group nail parties, weddings, and photo shoots or appointments after regular hours.
For appointment scheduling and additional info, please contact me via Email: miss-vee@live.com
Thank you and Enjoy!
Yours Truly,
Vee







Friday, December 17, 2010

Bio Sculpture Gel Nails in Toronto


I've had many queries about Bio Sculpture Nails and salons offering the service in Toronto lately and so as per the request of inquiring minds, here is a reputable salon that I have come across...

http://www.uppervillagespa.com/services/Hand_NailCare.html

No comments:

Post a Comment