Welcome to my Addiction!

This is a haven for nail junkies, like myself, and was created to display my works.
I am a Nail Professional based out of Toronto, Canada with a thriving passion for the arts, nails, and culture. I offer nail enhancement services, create custom colours and designs and provide an intimate salon experience in your home or in mine. I am also available for group nail parties, weddings, and photo shoots or appointments after regular hours.
For appointment scheduling and additional info, please contact me via Email: miss-vee@live.com
Thank you and Enjoy!
Yours Truly,
Vee







Sunday, February 14, 2010

A great way to keep good nails on the go!

Nicole by OPI Nic's Sticks


This product is one of my favourites! I usually keep one in my purse because it's easy to apply on the go, and you never know when you'll need fresh nails....... It has a brush tip which dispenses colour, and is fast drying. This really is an ingenious tool and it comes in so handy if you have nails that chip frequently. They come in a variety of colours, and are around $10(CAN). Check 'em out at your local drug store or visit their link....

No comments:

Post a Comment