Welcome to my Addiction!

This is a haven for nail junkies, like myself, and was created to display my works.
I am a Nail Professional based out of Toronto, Canada with a thriving passion for the arts, nails, and culture. I offer nail enhancement services, create custom colours and designs and provide an intimate salon experience in your home or in mine. I am also available for group nail parties, weddings, and photo shoots or appointments after regular hours.
For appointment scheduling and additional info, please contact me via Email: miss-vee@live.com
Thank you and Enjoy!
Yours Truly,
Vee







Thursday, February 18, 2010

Serena Williams: Tennis Star/Nail Technician?


It seems that as of recently, Serena Williams has been taking time out from her busy Tennis schedule to take a Nail Technician course, and I couldn't be more pleased to hear it. Many news sources have ridiculed the notion; joking that she can always fall back on buffing hands and feet, but I resent their opinions. What is so funny about an accomplished female athlete pursuing her interests? After all, according to Miss Williams "No one likes getting their nails done as much as I do". And there's your answer, ESPN! Get 'em girl!

I'm very excited to see where she plans to take her new found trade. Big congrats to her:


No comments:

Post a Comment